Videos & Reports
Formal ThinkBalm Video Productions
ThinkBalm Innovation Community Video Projects
These videos were collaborative ThinkBalm Innovation Community work products. Contributors are listed in the credits.
Formal ThinkBalm Immersive Internet Analyst Reports
The ThinkBalm Immersive Internet Analyst Report Series was a body of industry research developed to educate the market and early adopters about benefits, risks, technology options, and practices associated with work-related adoption of the Immersive Internet. These reports were authored by ThinkBalm principals Erica Driverand Sam Driver. You can download the PDF files by clicking on the links below.
- The Enterprise Immersive Software Decision-Making Guide, January 19, 2010
- Crossing the Chasm, One Implementation at a Time, September 23, 2009
- ThinkBalm Immersive Internet Business Value Study, Q2 2009, May 26, 2009
- The Immersive Internet: Make Tactical Moves Today for Strategic Advantage Tomorrow, November 17, 2008
ThinkBalm Immersive Internet Storytelling Series
Reports in the ThinkBalm Immersive Internet Storytelling Series were authored by Erica Driver and Sam Driver with dozens of ThinkBalm Innovation Communitymembers on the “with” line. These reports arose directly out of ThinkBalm Innovation Community events and activities and were focused on emerging good practices. You can download the PDF files by clicking on the links below.
- How to Write a Business Case for Immersive Technology Investments, September 8, 2009
- Gathering Insights via 3D Brainstorming, April 5, 2009
- How to Give New Users a Good First Experience, February 24, 2009
- End Death-by-Lecture: Tours, not Speeches, January 14, 2009
- Role-Play Redux: “Convince the Curmudgeon,” December 17, 2008